1. No Attorney-Client Relationship. Unless you are already a client of the Law Firm, communicating with the Law Firm in any manner (email, phone, text, mail, etc.) does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm. An attorney-client relationship only exists if an agreement has been reached between you and the Law Firm to handle a specific matter.
Your use of this Website or information and materials on this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Firm. You should not and must not take any action or refrain from taking action based on information or materials that you found on this Website without first obtaining legal advice based on your particular situation from an attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction.
2. Confidential Information. You may not assume that we will be able to provide you with legal representation. It is important that you do not disclose any information that you believe is confidential before a formal attorney-client relationship has been created. Any information that you share with the Law Firm before an attorney-client relationship is established with the Law Firm will not be confidential.
3. No Legal Advice. Nothing on this Website is intended to be legal advice. The Website contains information and materials that have been prepared by the Law Firm for general informational purposes only. The Law Firm does not warrant that any information or materials provided on this Website are current, relevant, accurate, or applicable to your particular situation.
4. Disclaimer. By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that this Website is provided “as is” and “as available.” The Law Firm and its officers, directors, employees or agents (collectively the “Law Firm Parties”) do not guarantee (a) that any part of the Website is accurate, relevant, complete, timely, reliable, suitable, or useful, (b) that this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, (c) that any specific information that is requested will be provided, or (d) that this Website or its servers are or will be free of errors, computer viruses, or other harmful elements. You expressly agree that you solely assume the entire risk regarding the quality and performance of the Website and the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the content or services. The Law Firm Parties do not make any promises, representations, endorsements, guarantees, and express or implied warranties regarding the Website, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of third-party rights. THE LAW FIRM DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH RESPECT TO THE USEFULNESS, FUNCTIONALITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
5. Limitation of Liability. The Law Firm Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage that you sustain in connection with your access or use of this Website, or reliance on information obtained through this Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, relevance, completeness, or usefulness of this Website. To the greatest extent permitted by law, in no event will any of the Law Firm Parties be liable for any damages including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the Website or these Terms, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with this Website is to stop using or accessing the Website.
6. State of Website. The Law Firm reserves the right to modify, remove, suspend, or discontinue the Website at any time for any reason, without notice, cost, or liability. The Website may become unavailable at any time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.
7. Request for Information. The Law Firm may offer to provide information on the Website or materials via e-mail, or otherwise, to interested persons. The Law Firm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject requests for such information or materials, or to discontinue providing such information or materials to any person, for any reason whatsoever.
8. Links to Other Webpages. This Website may contain links to other webpages (“Linked Webpages”) that are not affiliated with, owned, controlled, managed, or maintained by the Law Firm. These links are provided solely as a convenience. The Law Firm is not responsible for the contents in any Linked Webpages, or any link contained in such Linked Webpages. The Firm’s use of links to Linked Webpages does not constitute the Law Firm’s endorsement of the Linked Webpages, and the Law Firm has no responsibility for information that is referenced in or linked by this Website. By using the Website to search for or link to other websites, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Law Firm and its directors, officers, employees, and agents against claims for damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website or breach of these Terms.
10. Survival. The sections of this Terms entitled Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Severability, and Miscellaneous shall survive the termination.
(a) Headings and Titles. The paragraph headings herein are provided only for convenience of reference only and may not be used to interpret any of these Terms.
(b) Force Majeure. You expressly absolve and release the Law Firm Parties from any claim of damage or harm resulting from a cause beyond their control including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorist activities or governmental restrictions.
(c) No Assignment. You may not assign these Terms to anyone.
(d) No Modification. These Terms contain the entire agreement of the parties concerning your access and use of this Website and supersedes all prior agreements and all other oral, written or other communication between the parties concerning its subject matter. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms. No waiver shall be effective unless in a writing signed by the Law Firm.
(e) Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, except with regard to its conflicts or choice of law rules. By accessing this Website, you consent to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in courts located in the County of Orange, State of California.
(f) Compliance with Laws. You shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are now or hereinafter enacted by any government authority or agency that govern or apply to the operation and your use of the Website. You are prohibited from any use of the Website that would constitute an illegal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
(g) Severability. If any provision contained in these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, then such portion shall be severed from these Terms and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. The severed provision will be replaced with a similar valid enforceable provision that is as close as possible to the severed provision and reflects the original intent of the parties
(i) Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Law Firm.